We chose this Riad based on the Tripadvisor reviews and were not disappointed. We stayed four nights and could easily have stayed longer. Everything said by previous reviewers is true - amazing service, lovely rooms, great food and just so very peaceful. The pool's a joy and do try the spa - the hammam is great! We spent the last day on a trip to the Atlas Mountains (organised by Rebeca) and had lunch at Bab Ourika which was lovely. We were celebrating a landmark birthday and treated to a surprise champagne breakfast, complete with birthday cake! Tip: do go to the Kosybar for sundowners and stork watching. Thanks so much to Rebeca and the team. They're number one on Tripadvisor for a very good reason - they are the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech