The Riad was just the best place I have ever stayed and I've stayed in some pretty high end hotels.....Raffles in Singapore just to name drop one. The staff, the rooms, the atmosphere and the Hamam were all simply outstanding. I could not have been happier. Every single person was fantastic and nothing was too much trouble even when I had trouble with my international credit card the staff we happy to assist and get it sorted. I could not believe how good the entire experience was, there is not one single thing I would fault or even not give a perfect rating for, it really is that good. If your in Marrakech you have to stay at the Riad Nior d'Ivoire or you are missing out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech