We stayed at the Noir D'Ivoire at the end of June in the Panther suite for four nights.
Like everyone else who has stayed there, it seems, this was a memorable experience for both of us and it is difficult not to repeat what has already been said many times before.
From pick up at the airport through to our departure Rebeca, ably assisted by Afaf, and the entire Noir D'Ivoire team provided an immpecable service and ensured that our every need was dealt with efficiently and in a friendly manner.
The ambiance and atmosphere of the whole hotel is, from our wide experience, UNIQUE. Our suite was beautifully equipped, the courtyards, pools, and lounge areas were elegant and discreet. The hotel's location is ideal for walking the streets of Marrakech and the food was exemplary.
It is easy to see why everyone rates this 'best in city'.
Marrakech without the Noir D'Ivoire ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech