We made the last minute decision to move from a chain hotel to a Riad -- so thankful we stayed at Riad Noir d'Ivoire! Rebeca and team provide everything you'd expect from a five-star hotel experience, coupled with everything you need to confidently navigate Marrakech and take in all that is has to offer. From detailed directions and maps, a cell phone to reach the Riad at any time, and expert advice, this is truly someplace special. I also especially enjoyed the atmosphere created each evening in the courtyard - wonderful music, beautiful lanterns and lighting. Paired with a glass of wine or martini, it's the perfect end to a day in the Medina.
The spa and food were exceptional also. If I return to Marrakech, I will only stay here!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel
- Riad Noir d Ivoire
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.