After selecting Noir D'Ivoire for our honeymoon, we couldn't recommend the place highly enough. A luxurious riad with on site Hamman (a must while in Morocco) and two relaxing pools to bath in. We had the 'Panther' suite and with its private roof terrace and hot (cool for us!) tub it was delightful. The service from the staff was exceptional and Rebeca, the host, provided us with invaluable local information. A mobile phone was provided for all our needs, in and out of the riad. Marrakech is an amazing place, but designed in a way that can be confusing, so to know the staff were on hand if we got stuck was fantastic. The food within the riad was tailored to your every need, and being fairly adventurous we had a few Moroccan meals which were delicious!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel
- Riad Noir d Ivoire
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.