From the reply to the very first email I sent, I knew this was going to be a fantastic place to stay but nothing prepared me for actually arriving there......truely beyond belief! After being met by one of the lovely staff and Cous Cous (the most beautiful donkey in Marrakech) to escort us from our airport transfer to the Riad we were greeted with such warmth and enthusiasm by Rebecca, it was like visiting a dear friend who you haven't seem for a long time. We sat and chatted over a drink and were introduced to some of the staff (all such lovely, helpful, kind and sincere people) plus some of the feline residents too.....I am a cat lover, but fear not - they have a special sense like all cats, of who to avoid and who to make a fuss of. I was happily in the second category! We were lost for words when we were shown our room, the gorgeous Chameau suite. Having worked in the travel industry for many years, I have been fortunate enough to stay at some remarkable properties all over the world, but this one really is something special. I would not hesitate to recommend here (especially this romantic, elegantly lavish room for a honeymoon or other very special occasion) Amazing bathroom.... I felt like a princess!
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff here, there was always someone around to make sure every need of ours was attended to. You really do feel like you are very special, personal friends rather than guests, but with a complete feeling of privacy. Such a difficult thing to achieve, but because of the smaller size of this Riad and such care and attention to detail which is often overlooked at larger properties, something which Noire D'Ivoire does like no other.
We absolutely fell in love with the Riad, and with the staff. Rebecca, Afaf and the 19 others who work so hard, yet with such grace and sincerity to make you feel so incredibly special.
The hammam and Moroccan massage in the lovely spa run by Madame Coco right in the Riad is an absolute must! It was complete heaven to spend a couple of hours here - we truely did float out aferwards. I have not even mentioned the pools (so romantic lit with candles at night) and roof terrace where we enjoyed breakfast, freshly prepared by the wonderful chef every morning.
I cannot properly describe how amazing this place is, you will just have to discover it for yourself.
Thank you so much Rebecca, Afaf, all the staff, puss-cats and Cous Cous who made our time in Marrakech such a dream come true. We can't wait to see you all again. Don't change a thing - you have something very special happening at Noire d'Ivoire!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel
- Riad Noir d Ivoire
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.