We chose this Riad above others as it had such great reviews, and looking at all the photos, it was just what we wanted. I knew we had chosen the right place a soon as I received my first email from Rebeca, I knew she would make this an amazing trip for us, and she did just that....and more! We stayed in March for my birthday, Rebeca and all the staff made it a very special day for me, from the Champagne breakfast on our terrace, to organising a fantastic trip up into The Atlas mountains, lunch at Kasbah Bab Ourika, was well worth the drive there, with stunning views from the terrace, a definite must if you are staying for a few days and have the time. We had dinner at the Italian restaurant at La Mamounia, excellent food, but to be honest, we enjoyed our dinner at the Riad just as much, maybe a little more!
The staff are so polite and attentive and nothing is too much trouble. There is a great team spirit there, and they make you feel welcome and at home, and Rebeca is great company!
Getting around the Medina, at first seems a little daunting, but you soon get to know where everything is, plus they give you a local cell phone, just in case you get lost!
We walked to The Place for dinner at the food stalls, a real experience, it was a lovely evening so we got a horse and carriage back to the Riad (remember to have the Riads address with you, some didn't recognise the Riad by name)
Cafe Arabe is also worth a visit, we had a couple of long lunches there, and they serve alcohol! Rebeca recommended this place, as it's within walking distance of the Riad
This was our first trip to Marrakech, and loved every minute of it, even the Dune Buggy trip, given that you get covered from head to toe in dust!...(they will provide you with protective clothing, if you ask)
A truly special place to stay and we will definitely be back!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel
- Riad Noir d Ivoire
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.