My Friend & I have just returned from a stay at this amazing Riad. The Riad it self is beautifully designed, unpretentious & relaxing but Rebeca & her team are the cherry on the cake!
The level of service is rivalled to any 5 star hotel, without being obtrusive.
Mama (the cook) makes some of the best Morrocan cuisine we have ever eaten, even shared her recipe's & gave us a private cookery lesson!
The Hamam & Spa treatments are highly recommended with Madam Coco, are perfect after a hectic morning at the souks or site seeing.
The Riad is in a quieter residential area within the Medina but with the help of the hotel map & Rebeca's landmarks the main tourist areas are easily found & reached with in a 20 minute walk if you're not distracted by the many shops & cafe's along the way!
We stayed in the Camelian suite which was very charming & perfect for two girls sharing.
This place really is an oasis of calm away from the exotic madness of the Medina & the DJemaa el-Fna!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech