Riad d'ivoire noir
Rebekka and Damien extend the warmest and friendliest of welcomes to this exclusive boutique-type Riad in the heart of the medina. Real Moroccan life goes on right outside your door.
But behind the door the water feature courtyard, luxury fixtures and fittings and the 'anything you like any time of day' attitude is very welcoming to the westerner and a stark contrast to the busy hustle and bustle of true Moroccan life going on 24-7 just yards away.
If it is your first time to Marrakech, this oasis is ideal as Damien and the rest of the team will help you almost every step of the way from the rent door to the main square el fna.
We were upgraded for free to the Chameleon suite and it was traditional and stylish in a simple and elegant way. The bed was massive and the bash and show room with twin sinks was a nice touch of opulence for a simple Yorkshireman.
The pool area was gorgeous as was the roof terrace and the pool was heated -an unexpected bonus.
I do not usually bother writing on tripadvisor, but bing a classic hypocrite I never book a hotel without reading the comments of others. But this time silence has to be broken.
The customer service was exceptional and the breakfast was heat. I gave it four out of five forks (my own marking system). You could have anything you wanted.
Nice touches included the breakfast at 2pm on the day of checkout. Use of the room until 2pm. The little donkey carrying luggage to the hotel from the taxi. Drop off was an experience ill never forget.
I highly recommend this Riad for the first-timer. You'll not fault it.
Julian and Louise
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel
- Riad Noir d Ivoire
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.