We had a lovely break in Marrakech but the icing on the cake was staying at the Riad Noir d'Ivoire. From the moment we were met at the airport we were treated to exceptional customer service from everyone in the team.
We were told to treat the Riad like our home. Rebeca and Damian were on hand every day to look after us, sharing their knowledge and offering helpful tips to make sure we had the best possible stay. We stayed in the Elephant room, which is simply beautiful and has the most amazing bath. The food at the Riad is beautiful – especially the breakfasts which were a huge treat. We both enjoyed a fantastic Hammam and massage which was total pampering! Everyone at the Riad was lovely, including the very lucky cats who call this Riad home and Cous Cous the donkey. Thank you all.
If you’re considering where to stay in Marrakech, this is the a slice of Moroccan heaven that we can’t recommend highly enough.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel
- Riad Noir d Ivoire
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.