Had a really incredible stay at Riad Noir D'Ivoire. The Riad itself is small (9 rooms) but stunning, particularly at night. Two courtyards with two pools (one for swimming, one not), and really great decor throughout. There is a small spa (the massage I got was great) and fitness center, which most of the other smaller riads don't have. Great roof deck as well.
The location is pretty good - a bit of a longer walk from the main square than some other Riads, but on a quiet street and pretty good proximity to most of the things you'd want to see.
What really set Riad Noir D'Ivoire apart was the service - we were told there are 21 staff for just 9 rooms, so they really cater to you without being overbearing. The staff members and very friendly and seem to genuinely want to make your stay pleasant rather than just angling for tips. We made many arrangements (tour guide, restaurants, etc.) through the hotel, and Rebecca and Damien's recommendations were very good.
We stayed in the Elephant room, which was very spacious and had a great bathroom with a big soaking tub. There was also a small balcony overlooking the main courtyard.
Not cheap, but really worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech