We had a wonderful welcome from Rebeca, Damien and their team of smiley, responsive staff. From the moment we were picked up at the airport they looked after us brilliantly and really helped us to get the most out of our stay. We were very touched by their thoughtfulness, generosity and kindness.
The hotel itself is beautiful, atmospheric and comfortable, with a stunning central courtyard which is so lovely when candlelit at night that I could happily have spent every evening there. We were hardly aware of the other guests and had a magical, private and romantic stay. We were sad to leave and would love to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech