Dear reader if you are trying to go through all the reviews and searching for at least one bad you can stop your journey right now because you won't find even a one. And this is a time where you can blindly trust mine. I've read almost all of them and simply trusted. Noir D'Ivoire wasn't just an amazing place to stay and relax but a misterious mixture of every feelings you could ever feel from being on any exotic holiday. I had a really high expectations from the Riad. But what I and my boyfriend had got in reality was over any of my expectations. It was an adventure. It was a mystery. And it certainly was a destiny. Back to the past: "Mohammed the driver is taking us to Riad describing the sides and districts we are driving by. We are being informed that Noir D'Ivoire has got 2 drivers and both of them are bilingual. I hear his French and it warms me more than the temperature outside. We are arriving to the closest to the Riad mosque and he delegates us to Iman who is taking us to the Noir D'ivoire as the car can't go further. And the journey has began: remember everything as I am still there now- walking straight until you get to the small fountain then right, right and right till you recognise the greatest gates after you've seen them for a first time. The Labyrinth of morrocan streets make you feel lost and believe me this is the best feeling ever! Iman opens the gates which are twice bigger than the regular size of any door, ancient giperbolizm showing the status of the house -the bigger the door -the greater the owner. And this truly gives an impression of a great history behind. Some reviews says 1001 nights begins behind the doors but the first you feel is the atmosphere of peace and greatness. High ceilings lightened by the exotic Morrocan lamps creating a romantic atmosphere throughout. A beautiful illuminated by spectacular naturally green lights pool in the middle of the Riad. Exotic palms around and high ceilings leading to the sky. We are exploring more and more next day: the roof terrace -amazing for the morning and evening times, another pool in an open air, small interconnected room-bar, boutique shop where I am trying on the jellaba for the first time ever and can't resist to buy a handmade jasmine soap. Cant sleep first night feeling like all the spirit of the Riad inside me and an adrenalin is too high for getting into the sleeping mode. The second night I can hear a mystical music coming from nowhere and I am more fascinated. And the third night I hear the rain beating on the canvas roof. The rain which moroccans bless as the gift of God. It is easy to believe in miracles here, miracles wonderful and unforgettable. The time stops in Riad and it feels like you are between two worlds: the real and magical. Feeling the contrast between alive and busy Marrakech in this peaceful and misterious Riad is the best we could achieve from any holidays. Plus Nabill's delicacy, Rebeca's energy, Damien's originality, Mama's professionalism and all other staff's care only adds the value. Guys Big thanks to you all and we hope to see you soon!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel
- Riad Noir d Ivoire
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.