My husband and I have just returned from a 2 night stay at the Riad Noir d'Ivoire and thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. The riad itself was beautiful: a stunning courtyard, lounging areas and roof terrace, tastefully decorated bedrooms and a very welcome oasis from the hustle and bustle of the Medina in Marrakech. The staff were very friendly, trustworthy and attentive, happy to escort us out to taxis when asked, and Damien and Rebeca were incredibly helpful with all their tips and advice about what to do and see and the best way to go out about it; we felt very well looked after by them. To round it off the food was excellent, especially the breakfasts - fruit, yoghurt, pastries, omellette, sat out in the sun on the roof terrace - and the best thing about them was that you didn't have to get up at a particular time to have them; the staff were happy to serve you whenever you got up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech