This is the first time I have written a review on trip advisor but the experience we had at the Riad Noir D'ivoire located within the Medina walls of Marrakech had to be shared! I booked the trip as a surprise for my partners birthday, it actually turned out to be a delightful surprise to us both! The excellent reviews on here do not do the riad or the staff and management justice! From my first corespondence with Rebeca to when we were met by their donkey Cous Cous, to our final evening where we came back to find our private terrace and hot tub decorated with rose petals and candles, the experience was faultless. Rebeca, Damien and their whole team made us feel part of the family and were there to offer as much or as little support as we needed to help plan our days and evenings.
I will not hesitate booking this Riad for our next trip to Marrakech, in fact I'm already looking for another excuse to get away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech