We recently stayed at Riad Noir d’Ivoire for the second time. Our first stay had been with friends to celebrate a wedding anniversary and, on this occasion (in December), we were accompanied by four children, ages 17 to 22. Our verdict, after two visits, is that we would definitely stay there again should we have the opportunity to return to Marrakech.
We loved the style and intimate atmosphere of the riad which provides the perfect antidote to the streetlife of the Medina – returning from our many trips exploring Marrakech to the riad’s exceptional calm and many comforts was a joy. We were made to feel consistently welcome by the riad’s many friendly and helpful staff and, thanks to Damien and Rebecca, we had continuous access to advice and assistance to help us plan our numerous trips and restaurant visits.
The highlights of our visit were the rooftop breakfasts in the sunshine, the logfires in our beautiful room in the evening and the dinners by candlelight in the riad. All of these contributed to a hugely enjoyable winter break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech