How can i describe the experience. The first contact is so unexpected. You step out of the car, walk through the narrow streets of the medina wondering how you could ever find your way back by yourself. You get to a very small door, alice in wonderland here i am. Nothing prepares you for what you will find inside. The beauty of the place, mix of oriental and more contemporary design, the unique pool, the courtesy of the staff, the food, what an experience. We have now been twice at noir d'ivoir, and i cant wait until i can go back. it is not just how beautiful the place is or the service (which is amazing, a combination of the moroccan hospitality and swiss clockwork professionalism). There is more to it. Maybe it is the character of the owner, a crazy but so uniquely sweet, charming and cultivated american, the accent of the italian manager, i dont know. Definitely a place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech