We stayed at this place for three nights in January 2013. Riad Noir d'Ivoire proofed to be a very good place for our family. The best part for us was the roof terrace which is an oasis in the otherwise wild and crazy Marrakech. Spa Treatments were also fine and staff was extremely friendly and helpful at all time. The Riad has a modern and beautiful style setting.
There are a couple of things to consider before you go there though:
- There are 4 to 5 cats around living in the hotel. If you are allergic to cats as I am you may want to look for another place in Marrakech
- Our room was very beautiful but also with some open space to the lobby with noise and light emissions til late in the evening and early in the morning
- Breakfast was excellent but sloooow. We needed 60-90 minutes for the breakfast and if you are short of time this might make you unhappy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech