If I need to recharge my batteries and want to be well looked after, then I visit Marrakech. It was my second stay at the Riad Noir d'Ivoire and I will return on a regular basis. The passion for dedicated service and attention to detail by the hotel management (Rebeca, Damien), staff (Nabil and others) and excursion partners (Samir) is absolutely fantastic! Makes me smile all the time. Favourite places are the roof top terrace for tranquility and Caméléon which is a very atmospheric room. All in all, this is my favourite hotel. Enjoy! Christian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech