Riad Noire D'Ivoire was the perfect place to be taken for birthday break in November. The decor of Riad itself is beautiful. Rebeca and Damian were extremely helpful and gave us lots of tips, and their staff will do everything to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. We stayed in the Zebre Suite, which was luxurious - the highlight being the private roof top terrace and jacuzzi . We will never forget the champagne birthday breakfast - and the Hammam and massage in their Spa was so relaxing. We will be going back here without doubt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech