Just back having spending a few days at the Noir d'lvoire with my fiance and we had the most amazing stay.
Before we arrived at the riad i had been emailing back and forth with Ariane, the riad manager, and even then i knew the level of service was going to be great. Every time i sent an email i got a super speedy reply. Ariane was so helpful and friendly. The riad was fully booked when we first arrived so we stayed in another hotel, Ariane arranged a driver to come and collect us and take us to the riad, where she was waiting to greet us and walk us to the riad.
The riad is a short walk from where the car drops you off, through little streets and lanes. The big door opened where Damien welcomed us in. Wow! only describes what we saw next. The riad is beautiful, grand, calm peaceful and yet homely. Its like a secret paradise in the middle of the chaos of marrakech!
We were ushered to have a seat in the big comfy sofa whilst the staff brought us mint tea and the bags were taken up to our romm. Damien gave us a quick tour then showed us up to our suite. Wow! again! We were given an upgrade to the Guepard suite. It was beautiful, very grand morrocan decor. Our suite had stairs which led up to private roof terrace and hot tub!
Before we arrived we were thinking about holding a wedding blessing at the noir d'lvoire, as soon as we entered the riad we knew this was the place. It honestly is amazing! We spent some time discussing the wedding blessing with Ariane when we were there. Ariane has so many wonderful ideas and living in Scotland i would absolute trust in Ariane to organise the event for me. Her knowledge is fantastic. We have been back a few days and already we have been in touch from email with lots of wedding ideas and costs!
Dont be put of if your the type of people who normally stay in large hotels. Normally thats us - we like to be independent and do our own thing on holiday. But the staff at the riad are helpful but also give you your space. And the riad is not as small as you might think, there is two courtyard areas unlike many riads that only have the one. There is lots of different areas to sit and relax within the hotel. And even when the riad is fully booked it somehow feels like your the only guests there, its so quiet and peaceful!
Damien and Ariane were always on hand to suggest local places to eat and make reservations! Damien had one of the staff walk us to the bank and show us the way to the souks on our first day. The other staff in the hotel were fantastic too, so friendly and helpful.
The area is very safe, we wondered back and forward during the day and at night and no one bothered us. It is a very safe city.
We have travelled all over the world, and have never stayed in a place where the service has been so great! The staff here truly are fantastic.
What you waiting for? Book this place - before its fully booked!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech