I have been to Marrakech 4 times and this was the very best of all thanks to my stay at this beautiful riad. First of all, contact with Jill, via email to make reservations started in a very professional but also friendly manner. I felt she wanted to offer me the best she could. Upon arrival, the riad took my breath away. I stayed with a girlfriend of mine from England in the chameau suite, which was big, beautiful and with a view onto one of the most divine inner courtyards. The decoration is stunning, beautiful tadelakt walls, four poster bed, lovely colours and lots of touches and details. Breakfast can be had anytime (!) anywhere in the riad and it's delicious and plentiful. The other courtyard with the bigger pool (there are 2 pools in this riad) is breathtaking. And at night, with the candles and lights and the waterfall flowing is just one of the most beautiful places to spend an evening. Damian works wonders with all his advice and life is made even more pleasant because he makes sure to make all reservations necessary and get tables when "there are none"; he is a lovely host and nothing is too much for him. Then there is the personnel which are always so discrete going about making everything spotless and pleasant. They always have a smile on their face, get to know one's preferences very quickly and seem to be there to indulge the guests with their professionalism and permanent smiles. They even knew our music preference and made sure it was being played in their system when we reached the pool patio. We also had lunch and dinner a couple of times at the riad: delicious!! Also made use of the lovely hammam and on the last day had an amazing massage.
And one should not forget that one is met at the taxi stand by Cous Cous, the donkey, who will take your luggage up to the riad. There are lots of magical, well thought touches.
The riad is in one of the best locations in the medina; very safe and close to everything. We visited lots of restaurants upon Jill's and Damian's advice and loved each and every experience.
All in all, the best riad I have ever stayed at in Marrakech. Jill and Damian are the best of hosts. I would recommend it wholeheartedly and I know I will be back. I do not want to stay anywhere else in Marrakech. It is too @$#!%@!! fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech