I was only at the riad for one night, so perhaps I didn't get the full benefits from this beautiful ;place. The room was lovely, but too dark to read even with lights on, and the riad layout meant little noise insulation. I wasn't given a key or instructions on how to get in, and had to rely on a fellow guest eventually responding to my knocking on returning to the riad in the evening. No information on when breakfast might be (though when I wandered down it did appear and was nice) and a bit of confusion about taxi timing. Almost a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech