Having read the reviews on Tripadvisor, we decided to stay at Riad Dar Eliane for our first trip to Marrakech. We were not disappointed.
The riad is beautifully decorated, immaculately clean and tidy and has some lovely places to sit.
The staff are superb, and Slimane, after insisting on our arrival that we "make ourselves at home" spent the following three days of our stay ensuring that we did.
The breakfasts are a feast, and the components vary from day to day, which is a nice touch.
My only recommendation to potential visitors would be to make sure you know the exact way there before you arrive. The souqs are a labyrinth, and we spent quite some time dragging our suitcase in circles and stubbornly refusing to be assisted. Failing that, pay a guide to take you there (but no more than 10 dirham!)
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.