Staff were very friendly and helpful; we were given mint tea on arrival and made to feel very welcome. The location was very good with easy access to the medina and souks. The rooms were clean and comfortable and an excellent lunch was provided for us at very short notice, this was served on the roof terrace as was breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.