Our first visit to Marrakesh and our first time staying in a riad. It was so refreshing to return here after the craziness of Jamaa El Fna square! Set right in the middle of the medina, and less than ten minute walk to the square so location is perfect. Staff were so friendly and helpful and welcoming. The breakfast was great, such a big spread of food - crepes, bread, eggs, fruit salad, yoghurt, coffee, cake, etc. I would agree however with previous reviewers who mentioned ear plugs - the birds do make a lot of noise in the courtyard in the mornings. This didn't bother us too much because we were up early most mornings anyways but its something to bear in mind.
Will definitely be returning to Riad Dar Eliane WHEN (not if) we return to Marrakesh again! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech