I really cannot praise this riad enough. The location was fantastic, easy to find and very central allowing you to pop out to explore the souks and then pop back for a glass of wine. The staff are all very friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was beautiful very clean and oozing true Moroccan character. Breakfast was generous and delicious and the evening meal we had was a delight served in a private dining room filled with candles and an open fire just for us. Riad Dar Eliane is great for a romantic getaway but equally good for friends or lone travellers. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech