This riad is an oasis of calm in the hustle and bustle of Marrakech. This riad is tastefully decorated in the traditional style. Bouchra and her staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. Tea and coffee was available at any time. Breakfasts and the evening meal we had on the day of departure was very good. The facilities on the roof top terrace with the loungers and the availability of towels was excellent, overall a very enjoyable stay and I would highly recommend this riad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech