“WHAT A HOLE.....” 1 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Langebaan, South Africa
“WHAT A HOLE.....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I'd have something good to say about this place i was wasn't met with such hostility...... My wife and I thought we would enjoy a cocktail here and at least and be around some fun people. Entering the door the security guy says "WHAT YOU WANT" Not hello sir "Just " WHAT YOU WANT. To cap it off I Get to the bar where I'm ignored for about 5 mins before anyone realizes i want a drink, The Cocktail I'll never forget. Tasted like it was mixed by a wanabe Tom Cruise Cocktail guy that made me the worse over priced mojito I've ever had, and I've been to Brazil. All that Rum on display, Maybe next time you can put some in My drink.

LAST but for sure not the least..... pretentious guy with silver hair dark skin walking around the pool needs to go. Shouts at me and my wife because we hadn't booked a place to lay down for the afternoon. WE where shouted at, and i really had to control myself in order to make sure i kept my cool with this guy. He walks around like he owns the place.

I have to say that was the worse Hour of my entire holiday.
I'd never recommend this place to anyone and i enjoy the party vibe of places like this.

Visited August 2013

Dubai
8 attraction reviews
“Terrible, terrible manager”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was part of a group of six girls who spent the afternoon at Nikki Beach. Upon arrival we requested beds by the pool, but apparently they were already reserved, so we were put right at the back of the club, tucked away, despite it being a weekday and the place being 1/3 full.
We'd made a lunch reservation a few weeks in advance, but told there was no table for us when we arrived. After waiting over 1 1/2 hours, they put us on a table which had been empty since we'd arrived. When the girl who organised the trip spoke to the manager his response (I quote) "don't be so miserable. can't you see you're ruining everyone's day" How on earth someone so rude can gain the position of manager is beyond me.
The rest of the staff started out being very stand-off-ish, doting their attention to a young group of girls (who managed to get beds by the pool, but proceeded to not order a single drink) After we'd ordered 10 bottles of champagne they suddenly realised that actually it was worth paying us a little bit of attention. We were moved to the beds we'd been told were reserved and received top notch attention from the bar staff.
It's a shame the staff have such a bad attitude problem because it's a lovely relaxing place to spend the day. The food wasn't outstanding, but still good and a generally great vibe. The key thing is Nikki Beach really need to have a word with their manager...

Visited May 2013
San Francisco, California, United States
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

After a long day walking around the medina and an incredible night at Le Salama, we decided to do something different for the next day. Te guys at Le Salama told about Nikki Beach and we thought nothing better than a pool to refresh us on a hot day. As soon as we got there we knew we had made the right choice. Once again the Staff was incredible. We were greeted by a very friendly gentleman at the entrance and as we walked in the manager took us to a table by the pool. The waiters brought us menus; then, delivered an extremely cold champagne with a very fancy “presentation”. The sushi we order came pretty fast and it was delicious! We had an unforgettable day by the pool. My brother was a bit disappointed they didn’t have wifi… but we were on vacation and with the view we had, who needs wifi????

Visited April 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Wild camels couldn't drag me back !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

For some reason Nikki beach-Marrakech-has 2 sites on trip advisor ..not sure why..but my review on their other site still stands...however I'll leave another review on here ! The place leaves you feeling ripped off, p***** off, and gutted that I wasted a day in what could be paradise. It's pretty shameful that they couldn't provide a coffee due to not having any milk at 2pm, served us undercooked chicken, ran out of "normal' bottles of sparkling rose wine ( only the big expensive one's left funnily enough ! ) , charged me X3 times the normal amount for a pack of Malborough lights ( ok-the miserable waiter did open the pack for me thanks! )..all whilst listening to some amazing tunes totally spoilt by Mr bongo drum man incessantly beating away behind the DJ booth completely out of time. It was like a car crash ! The funniest/most embarrassing bit was watching one of the over the hill, muscle boy waiters shrieking and whistling as loud as poss every time he gave Miss fake boobs and her mate a free shot...every 15 minutes. Annoying? Deffo !. All this whilst some fat , creepy bloke in a fake Ralph Lauren t-shirt lurked around with a biggger than yours zoom lens camera taking photo's of -yes you've guessed it-big boobs and her mate !. If you've ever thought of going to Nikki beach Marrakech then think twice..trust me..it's Benidorm, North African style, just more expensive, ruder and without kiss me quick hats !

Visited March 2013
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
79 attraction reviews
“An afternoon relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Just what we needed after a morning in the souks!

We were greeted at the door and introduced to the bar staff before being shown to loungers. The bar staff were kind enough to notice I wanted to be in the shade and cleverly adjusted the parasols so this was possible. They even came back over with a magazine for us before taking our drinks order.

The weather was glorious and the pool area is an aesthetic delight. The atmosphere was relaxed but upbeat and we couldn't believe how fast time was passing. Before we knew it we had been lounging for 2 hours!

The manager of Nikki Beach came and introduced himself to us - which was a very nice touch.

The bar staff were attentive without being overbearing. When I wandered over to the bar to have a look at the huge bottles of vodka my fiance had told me about they were mortified, assuming that I had been neglected, and rushed to make sure I had a drink. I'm not sure why the bar staff would receive negative feedback when in my experience they were so friendly and helpful.

Visited October 2012