“Love this place” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Bars & clubs, Nightlife
San Francisco, California, United States
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

After a long day walking around the medina and an incredible night at Le Salama, we decided to do something different for the next day. Te guys at Le Salama told about Nikki Beach and we thought nothing better than a pool to refresh us on a hot day. As soon as we got there we knew we had made the right choice. Once again the Staff was incredible. We were greeted by a very friendly gentleman at the entrance and as we walked in the manager took us to a table by the pool. The waiters brought us menus; then, delivered an extremely cold champagne with a very fancy “presentation”. The sushi we order came pretty fast and it was delicious! We had an unforgettable day by the pool. My brother was a bit disappointed they didn’t have wifi… but we were on vacation and with the view we had, who needs wifi????

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Wild camels couldn't drag me back !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

For some reason Nikki beach-Marrakech-has 2 sites on trip advisor ..not sure why..but my review on their other site still stands...however I'll leave another review on here ! The place leaves you feeling ripped off, p***** off, and gutted that I wasted a day in what could be paradise. It's pretty shameful that they couldn't provide a coffee due to not having any milk at 2pm, served us undercooked chicken, ran out of "normal' bottles of sparkling rose wine ( only the big expensive one's left funnily enough ! ) , charged me X3 times the normal amount for a pack of Malborough lights ( ok-the miserable waiter did open the pack for me thanks! )..all whilst listening to some amazing tunes totally spoilt by Mr bongo drum man incessantly beating away behind the DJ booth completely out of time. It was like a car crash ! The funniest/most embarrassing bit was watching one of the over the hill, muscle boy waiters shrieking and whistling as loud as poss every time he gave Miss fake boobs and her mate a free shot...every 15 minutes. Annoying? Deffo !. All this whilst some fat , creepy bloke in a fake Ralph Lauren t-shirt lurked around with a biggger than yours zoom lens camera taking photo's of -yes you've guessed it-big boobs and her mate !. If you've ever thought of going to Nikki beach Marrakech then think twice..trust me..it's Benidorm, North African style, just more expensive, ruder and without kiss me quick hats !

Visited March 2013
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
79 attraction reviews
“An afternoon relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Just what we needed after a morning in the souks!

We were greeted at the door and introduced to the bar staff before being shown to loungers. The bar staff were kind enough to notice I wanted to be in the shade and cleverly adjusted the parasols so this was possible. They even came back over with a magazine for us before taking our drinks order.

The weather was glorious and the pool area is an aesthetic delight. The atmosphere was relaxed but upbeat and we couldn't believe how fast time was passing. Before we knew it we had been lounging for 2 hours!

The manager of Nikki Beach came and introduced himself to us - which was a very nice touch.

The bar staff were attentive without being overbearing. When I wandered over to the bar to have a look at the huge bottles of vodka my fiance had told me about they were mortified, assuming that I had been neglected, and rushed to make sure I had a drink. I'm not sure why the bar staff would receive negative feedback when in my experience they were so friendly and helpful.

Lee, United Kingdom
“Fabulous day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Beautiful setting, great music, a very friendly atmosphere. We went for a friends 30th and there was also a party there for somebodies 40th, we all ended up celebrating, drinking and dancing together.

The staff were on hand to fill drinks, clear empties and generally keep thinsg ain order constantly!

Fabulous day out!

Southampton UK
“Overpriced, Extremely Average and needs a good clean!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I am writing this review from the pool side at Holiday Inn Resort where we are staying - next door to the Nikki Beach Marrakech...

I have used many up-market beach resorts in the past and have a background in the high end travel industry, and I have written for quite a few travel publications in the past so I know what I'm talking about...!

When you go to a Nikki Beach resort (as i have done on several occasions) you know that prices will be high for beds, drinks and food, however that's fine - as a Nikki Beach customer you don't mind inflated prices for the high quality, first class service and top notch surroundings you will experience... right...? No, completely wrong...! As you walk into nikki beach marrakech you cross a pond, which looks as if it hasnt been cleaned out for years - the water is bright green with algae and the poor lowly turtle in it looked as if it was struggling to swim through the grime.

The pool side was dirty - many of the pool side fittings had rusted, causing marks on the tiles which make it look in need of a re-fit. The bottoms of the wooden sunbed legs have rotted on most of them, the towels had holes in them and the pool bottom was dirty. Many of the white sunbeds and cabanas had stains on them.

Given the fact that there were more than 15 staff in the bars and pool side, surely it would make business sense for one or two of them to be assigned to cleaning duties!!

As a customer - whether you're after a day time pool party, a chill out with mates or a high end meal, you dont mind paying over the odds for a fashionable, trendy and high end venue. My advice is look elsewhere.....!