Dar Salam is a sanctuary of comfort and security. You couldn't ask for a warmer welcome or a more attentive and gracious hostess. Her cooking is excellent and she presents the meal with a great deal of pride and care. She will go out of her way to help you. The place is very quiet. The beds are very comfortable and warm and the shower has good water pressure. Wifi signal is very good. The location is good - you can easily walk everywhere, only 10 minutes to the souks, and 15 to Jemaa al Fna.
Some Hot Tips:
- have some small change on you when you arrive at the airport for the toilet 'attendant'
- the transfer from the airport is paid for by the hotel so don't give the driver any money, even if he asks for it (which he probably will)
- in December the contrast in temperature between night and day is quite big, so have extra layers to put on in the evening, or in the cool of the building interiors, but be prepared for strong heat out in the open
- get hold of some small change as soon as you can (e.g. buy water at the shop with a large note) so that you have more flexibility when it comes to toilets (1dh) and touts (10 dh), and to placate the many, many outstretched hands you will encounter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sobha the mistress of the places and her team will accommodate you with the ryad and they are has your provision to satisfy your needs and to offer the best service to youIts Seven rooms make a privileged place of it and family......The mistress of the lieux.marocaine will make you discover the culture, the traditions and especially the kitchen of her country (it is a cordon bleu truth!). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Budget Places, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Dar Salam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Salam Hotel Marrakech