“If heaven exists on earth, it is in the Riad Ilayka that it lies.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Riad Ilayka

You added Riad Ilayka to your Saves list
Riad Ilayka
78 Derb El Hammam | Mouassine, Medina, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #59 of 467 Hotels in Marrakech
“If heaven exists on earth, it is in the Riad Ilayka that it lies.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

I am basking in the Riad Ilayka's charming courtyard sipping on delicious moroccan mint tea. I think I see the butler approaching with sinfully exceptional amuse-bouches. I sit here and I feel in true heaven, the background music sensually drifting me to sleep. My favorite part of this Riad has to be the decor, the attention to detail is truly incredible. Each room is a treasure, waiting to burst out of the seams. The staff has not once stopped smiling. My every whim has been attended to in the most gracious of manners. The food is truly exceptional. The burst of flavors remains on my palette, each ingredient in perfect harmony with the other. In fact, we can take very instructive as well as diverting cooking classes here. Finally, it is situated in the heart of Marrakech's most happening area. Which is why when after a day of treading all over the city, this Riad is the perfect cutoff. The minute the main gate opens we are trust into the most beautiful, calm and serene space. Trust me when I say you'll never want to leave.

• Stayed July 2012

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

In the heart of the Souk, all you hear at night is the whisper of the air conditioning. The top observation tower is a perfect place to share a bottle of wine and watch the sun go down over the rooftops.
The service is fantastic, we found the alleyways of the souks outside the door crazy but safe to wander around in. The hotel will happily guide you and insist you phone up if to be collected if lost . The meals are out of this world, we read Morocco has small breakfasts, not here, it was enormous and the evening meal far superior to any restaurant we tried, we were made to feel very special, an honored guest, thank you for the unforgettable experience.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Riad Ilayka? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Riad Ilayka

Address: 78 Derb El Hammam | Mouassine, Medina, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Location: Morocco > Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region > Marrakech
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #59 of 467 Hotels in Marrakech
Dar Milouda is ideally situated for a perfect holiday in tranquil surroundings. You will be given a very warm welcome in this lovely, calm, spacious house. It is very close to the Djem Al Fnaa square and all the shopping souks. Experience Marrakech from the inside by staying with us. Dar Milouda offers very good value for money and large open spaces. Staying at Dar Milouda you will experience Marrakech from the inside. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Prestigia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Ilayka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Riad Ilayka, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.