I've been traveling all over Morocco since 1979 -- usually a few times a year. I haven't discovered any riad or hotel in the whole country that is as remarkable as this riad.
The simple moment of having breakfast at Riad Monceau under the Marrakech sky might well be the most memorable thing I do each of these trips. Or sitting on the raid's terrace having a world class dinner from their own kitchen with friends. The owners and staff there re-define what charm means.
Riad Monceau is a gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech