I had been put off by a couple if reviews so glad I stuck by my instinct and booked dinner for my wife and I. The setting, food and staff were wonderful and we had a memorable evening and wonderful value for money. The set menu is varied and there will be something for anyone on it. There is no a la carte but for once that was not an issue and it was all part of the ambience as we sat in the middle of the riad eating and watching the stars.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.