I booked this place as a surprise getaway for my wife's birthday and I couldn't have been happier! The staff couldn't do enough for us and the service was impeccable! It's a 1 minute walk from the main square with its hustle and bustle but on walking through the door of the Riad, the unquestionable tranquility of the place is surprising - an oasis in the middle of the madness.
Our room was as traditional as it gets and was so comfortable. The bath tub could fit a rugby team in and is set in traditional opulence.
You want location? GOT IT, you want great service? IT HAS IT, you want peace away from the madness - STAY HERE!
And you will be the luckiest person in the world if the lovely Riesling is working - very welcoming and humorous young lady who goes out of her way to help everyone
Will DEFINITELY be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech