This is an amazing riad, hidden away just by the main square. Really cute rooms but no hairdryer or shower which was a disappointment. Staff are eager to please and the restaurant offered one of the best meals we had whilst we were in Marrakech. Negatives- birds and flies eating the breakfast before you do! Wish they would cover the dishes! And call to prayer every morning at 6am that you cannot sleep through. Not their fault but being central and near the mosque the speakers are next to the riad. Having said all that, it's beautiful, the massages were amazing, the terrace is faultless and it's a real experience to be so central
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia and Despegar.com so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech