This is an exquisite riad located 2 minutes walk from the central square. We stayed in 2 rooms in the course of our 5 day visit and both were interesting, comfortable and with good plumbing. There are three aspects that especially commend Riad Monceau: the friendliness and honesty of the staff (honesty was glaringly absent in the rest of Marrakech), secondly the roof terrace is vast and well equipped to read a book in the shade during the heat of the day and thirdly the restaurant which has wonderful Moroccan food with a fixed price menu that changes every night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Splendia and Priceline so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech