Lovely rooms and the personnel is friendly and highly professional, you can feel the hospitality everywhere. My wife and I had a one night layover there and the travel agency booked this hotel for us, they couldn’t have made a better choice. The restaurant was wonderful and we loved the Moroccan cuisine, compliments to the chef. They organized the taxi service to the airport for us the next day and that was a great service we had a trusted driver at a good price. We’re sorry we didn’t get the chance to explore the town even if the hotel is near the main square in Marrakech. We’ll definitely go back there if we’ll plan a vacation on that side of the world. I recommend it with great confidence that you’ll love it as well.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.