We had a beautiful experience at this hotel. It's a nice, quiet, stay away from the hustle and bustle outside. Staff were superb, helpful and the rooms were stunning. The hotel is walking distance from major sights and excellent restaurants. They offer a shuttle service, which we took, and which, in hindsight was quite useful. Breakfast was superb (actually their entire restaurant experience was superb too). Meals througout the day were delicious. All in all, our stay was wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech