This beautiful hotel in Marrakech has so much to offer. I was thoroughly impressed upon arriving, they staff greet you with a smile and they are incredibly friendly and ready to help. The hotel is also walking distance from the city center which is extremely convenient. I just love how they have named the rooms in a very cultural fashion. I actually picked the Sultan bedroom, which is a lovely suite on the ground floor so you have quick access to the gorgeous swimming pool. The room has a lovely modern design and comes with air conditioning which when you are in Morocco is definitely a necessity. The room comes with free Wi-Fi so I could easily stay connected to the internet. I really couldn’t find something to complain about, staying at the Riad Monceau was an absolute dream.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech