We stayed for 3 nights and it was well worth the experience. The in-house restaurant was beautiful and the food was excellent, table service was adequate without being overly attentive, all in all well worth the visit, highly recommended. Location could not be better just a short walk to the fascinating squareJemaa el Fenna and the entrance to the Medina and all the souks. We stayed in the Pasha Junior suite and it was in keeping with the rest of this boutique hotel absolutely lovely and very unique, staff were all helpful and would highly recommend this Riad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech