I have mixed feelings on this one - We stayed here just 1 night, our last one, and we may have liked this more at the start of our trip - but found this riad fairly impersonal compared to others we stayed in/ex. breakfast was self serve with uncleared tables all around and staff absent/our fridge was very loud and we were told this was normal/no one said hi how was your day when you walked by reception, etc/no welcome map or tour of the riad (or even breakfast info) when we arrived. It has a great location right off the square, and the common space is beautiful and wonderful to escape to after hassling in the market (there is a top floor terrace with shade and sun and lots of nice seating). The room was clean and comfortable but basic - at night, the restaurant spills out into the pool area abutting the rooms, so there is noise and smoking. The bathroom handheld shower did not have a wall mount (be prepared for baths). So, this is an ok place to stay/pros being the location and facilities - but, it did not have the warmth and friendliness that characterizes Moroccan riads.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech