The Riad Monceau is a beautifully renovated house very close to the main square (100m or so) in Marrakech. Do take the opportunity of the Riad's transport service from the airport; it's reasonably priced, but, importantly, will help you find the Riad. It is easy once you find your bearings, but not on the first occasion. The Riad is superb. The staff are friendly, helpful and genuinely interested that you have the kind of break that you want. They will help with all the business of taxi prices through to places to visit and market prices.
Of special note is the food, which is quite superb. The optional cooking school takies you through the preparation and eating of Mororoccan dishes. This is highly recommended being both interesting and relaxed.
We will certainly return for the atmosphere, location, staff and fascinating guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia and Despegar.com so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech