You probably cant get closer to the centre of the city in such style. The staff were all very pleasent and really helped to make our trip. The main suite has the most beautiful bathroom I have ever stayed in, huge bath with all the trimmings, robes, soft towels, candles and rose petals. The quality of this room is rather out of synch with the rest of the hotel, but if you want to have a fantastic room to explore the city centre from, then it does not get much better. For all its talk about food I have to say that I was dissapointed. I am not really sure why Marrakesh concentrates on food so much as never found a great meal all week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech