The highlite of our stay in Marrakech was the Riad Monceau.
the rooms are very comfortable and the peace and tranquility abounds.
The staff were very helpful in many ways from our arrival to departure.
the food was delicious. I met the owner on many occasions and she was delightful.
the owner's receptionist/ assistant was very helpful and kind. When we arrived we found we had a room on the first floor. it was my mistake as i did not think there would be no elevator. When we explained the problem with the stairs we were immediately given a room on the main level off the courtyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech