We had a very nice stay at the Le Riad Monceau. It had a very nice french colony atmosphere. The rooms were fantastic with our own jacuzzi! The hotel restaurant served tasty maroccan food and the staff were overall very friendly and helpfull. Although one of the waiters were very pushy about getting a taxi for us. He even told us that it could be very difficult getting one. Which is completely BS!
The location was right next to all the shops and markets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech