This really is the perfect Marrakech Riad - quiet and romantic, with beautiful Moroccan architecture - and just 100 steps from the main square which makes each and every visit safe and easy. Most places of interest are of easy reach within short walking distance.
Rooms were spacious, very clean and well looked after. The breakfasts were excellent and freshly prepared each morning. Riad Monceau has also a great restaurant where we enjoyed a very nice and romantic meal; Most of all, from arriving through to departure all staff were fantastic. Very attentive without smothering and able to assist every time.
Certainly a place I would love to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech