“Incredible guide” 5 of 5 stars

+ 212 6 73 79 44 63
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a team of tour guides, who organize custom-made tours in Morocco! Our long-time experience in leading different nationalities made us understand how precious and important it is to travel in a different kind of way, one that gives you a unique and authentic experience of Morocco!
6 attraction reviews
“Incredible guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My trip with Nour was truly the best way to experience Morocco. Nour is a fantastic guide and will ensure that you make the most of your time in Morocco. He was personable, honest, funny, always engaged, and most importantly, authentic. He is hands down the best guide I've ever had. If your goal is to see more than just the touristy side of Morocco, you must book with this company. My only regret is that I didn't have more time. I hope this is not the last time I visit Morocco and when I do come again, I will make every effort to tour with Nour again, assuming he isn't completely booked up!

Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing Morocco lead by fantastic tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

What can I say have experienced the most amazing 8 days lead by Nour our tour guide. Nour could not do enough for our group and his love for his country and his knowledge of it made it all that it turned out to be. His engaging personality and sense of humour helped when there were long drives between destinations. I couldn't recommend Nour more highly if anyone is thinking of visiting such a diverse country as Morocco. He is simply a top bloke.

Melbourne, Australia
“Morocco with Nour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I'm not generally a fan of guided tours, I like to do my 'own thing' usually, but because Morocco was a country I was uncertain about I opted to tour. Nour was my tour guide. There were 14 people on my tour and it was FANTASTIC!! Nour made it an incredibly personal experience, he was a friend, advisor, carer and truly wanted the experience to be unique for us. After 8 days with Nour I was full of information about Morocco - he always spoke honestly and passionately, there was no hiding the issues facing his country, but rather discussion and all of us were in awe of his knowledge and love for this quite unique country. As part of the experience he exposed us to the real Morocco, the food, the people, everything. I had a wonderful time with Nour as guide, I'd recommend him to everyone. He made my trip one I'll never forget. Thanks Nour!

Wellington, New Zealand
11 attraction reviews
“Could not have a better guide.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Enjoyed a fantastic trip to Morocco with a wonderful guide Nour. He is passionate about his country, the people and culture and shares from the heart. I appreciated his candour and openness. Nour has many contacts which enabled us to have some unique experiences such as going to a local villagers home for a meal and meeting the family. Nour is very professional and ensured we were will cared for in every way. He also has a wonderful sense of humour.

His leadership of our tour which was for 15 days was exemplary. There were 15 on the tour.

Visited May 2014
Sunshine Coast, Australia
“Excellent 15 day trip of Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I recently did a 15 day trip to Morroco, arriving in Casablanca. We met a young man, Noureddine Ingrioui (Nour). From the start of the tour Nour was so proud of his country and was so informative, we learnt so much. Nour spoke from the heart. He was also very caring and handled all situation in a very professional manner. One thing I would like to include in these tours is an organisation called Bayeti, based in Essaouira. This organisation headed by a lady called Jane who helps children who through no fault of their own are left homeless. Our group volunteered to buy food and books which they were so grateful for. It gave myself great pleasure to meet these children who want to make something of their lives. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nour for any future tours.
Jo