“Amazing Morocco lead by fantastic tour guide” 5 of 5 stars

+ 212 6 73 79 44 63
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a team of tour guides, who organize custom-made tours in Morocco! Our long-time experience in leading different nationalities made us understand how precious and important it is to travel in a different kind of way, one that gives you a unique and authentic experience of Morocco!
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Morocco lead by fantastic tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

What can I say have experienced the most amazing 8 days lead by Nour our tour guide. Nour could not do enough for our group and his love for his country and his knowledge of it made it all that it turned out to be. His engaging personality and sense of humour helped when there were long drives between destinations. I couldn't recommend Nour more highly if anyone is thinking of visiting such a diverse country as Morocco. He is simply a top bloke.

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Morocco with Nour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I'm not generally a fan of guided tours, I like to do my 'own thing' usually, but because Morocco was a country I was uncertain about I opted to tour. Nour was my tour guide. There were 14 people on my tour and it was FANTASTIC!! Nour made it an incredibly personal experience, he was a friend, advisor, carer and truly wanted the experience to be unique for us. After 8 days with Nour I was full of information about Morocco - he always spoke honestly and passionately, there was no hiding the issues facing his country, but rather discussion and all of us were in awe of his knowledge and love for this quite unique country. As part of the experience he exposed us to the real Morocco, the food, the people, everything. I had a wonderful time with Nour as guide, I'd recommend him to everyone. He made my trip one I'll never forget. Thanks Nour!

Wellington, New Zealand
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Could not have a better guide.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Enjoyed a fantastic trip to Morocco with a wonderful guide Nour. He is passionate about his country, the people and culture and shares from the heart. I appreciated his candour and openness. Nour has many contacts which enabled us to have some unique experiences such as going to a local villagers home for a meal and meeting the family. Nour is very professional and ensured we were will cared for in every way. He also has a wonderful sense of humour.

His leadership of our tour which was for 15 days was exemplary. There were 15 on the tour.

Visited May 2014
Sunshine Coast, Australia
“Excellent 15 day trip of Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I recently did a 15 day trip to Morroco, arriving in Casablanca. We met a young man, Noureddine Ingrioui (Nour). From the start of the tour Nour was so proud of his country and was so informative, we learnt so much. Nour spoke from the heart. He was also very caring and handled all situation in a very professional manner. One thing I would like to include in these tours is an organisation called Bayeti, based in Essaouira. This organisation headed by a lady called Jane who helps children who through no fault of their own are left homeless. Our group volunteered to buy food and books which they were so grateful for. It gave myself great pleasure to meet these children who want to make something of their lives. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nour for any future tours.
Jo

Wellington, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Guiding with passion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We had never done a formal tour before and were a bit skeptical about tour guides who work from scripts and say what they are expected to say. After day 1 of a 15 day tour we were blown away by our guide Nour. This man is one serious professional and passionate tour leader. He knows Morocco and says it how it's is, from the heart. His passion for his country and his understanding of it and his Berber heritage is something that helps one get to know a country as well as see it. Add to that, his leadership as a tour guide is exceptional. He is empathic to the needs of diverse groups , always with you and nothing, but nothing was too much trouble. He handled challenging situations with skill and defused situations that could have become challenging in a small group tour. He will get my fullest recommendations to anyone wanting to really see and understand Morocco and I would be privileged to be led by him on a return visit.

Visited May 2014