There is not much to add to the other positive reviews, but I want to point out a few things that were really impressive:
1. Even before we arrived, I had a lot of correspondence with Olli about transport and even things to do in Morocco. Olli was particularly honest about what he thought we should do and, in retrospect, was absolutely right about his advice (even though we went a different way given we had been sick).
2. So, we got sick coming into Marrakech - a Paris flu, I think, as it hit us on the plane - and we were really sick. We could hardly move for five or six days. We got up in the afternoon and they would make us breakfast, they offered to call doctors and nurses and whatever else we needed, and they would even bring us down water to make sure we were going ok. The most impressive act was when we asked, out of interest, whether they had any Sprite - they didn't - and they went and ran to the store and got us some (if you feel like you're reading this twice, my girlfriend's review is below). That is going above and beyond.
3. Little things like walking you to the market for the first time is fantastic. It can be a bit daunting otherwise.
4. We really liked the location - it was very close to everything, but far enough away that you were out of the hustle and bustle. Perfect.
5. We did feel like we were at home. They must have hundreds of guests through their each month but, although admittedly we probably ended up staying longer than most, we felt like we were their only guests and they truly did care. Having spoken to Olli I know that is the approach he takes and it is worth staying there just for the approach of Olli and his lovely staff.